Well, with the festival season just around the corner this weekend, I thought why not indulge in some food that gives relief to my sweet tooth and mu taste buds go yumm...and so I decided that I am going to hope on to the kitchen to prepare a few sweets and then again my mind wondered, that I am too lazy to make one. And so I decided to drive down in the lanes and came across this shop which has the world's best cup cakes and macrons.
I am sure, you all must be aware of it and must have been there tried it types, but for me it was my very first visit to the store. Guys I am talking about LE 15, the outlet which has made me fall in love and has made me eat with no guilt. So just last night I had this craving for eating something sweet and so I decided I will walk down and check few normal cake shops. I came across this one and instantly got attracted. I decided to halt and get in and trust me the halt was just perfect and worth every penny.
I looked upon all the yummy things available and eventually decided to start with a red velvet cup cake. Trust me it is worth the money, it was amazing. Next I tried was the rose macron,which was again worth the size and money. I have fallen in love with this place and decide to go there yet again tonight.
I as a food blogger totally recommend this place and give it a 5 out of 5. Good Job Le 15!
I am sure, you all must be aware of it and must have been there tried it types, but for me it was my very first visit to the store. Guys I am talking about LE 15, the outlet which has made me fall in love and has made me eat with no guilt. So just last night I had this craving for eating something sweet and so I decided I will walk down and check few normal cake shops. I came across this one and instantly got attracted. I decided to halt and get in and trust me the halt was just perfect and worth every penny.
I looked upon all the yummy things available and eventually decided to start with a red velvet cup cake. Trust me it is worth the money, it was amazing. Next I tried was the rose macron,which was again worth the size and money. I have fallen in love with this place and decide to go there yet again tonight.
I as a food blogger totally recommend this place and give it a 5 out of 5. Good Job Le 15!
No comments:
Post a Comment