Well, I am a sindhi and this goes without a saying I am fond of Papad a lot. And so today evening I am going to be serving some Papad and mint chutney with few more snacks. Well this is no rocket science and so here goes my easy recipe.
Take Papad firstly, I prefer taking the small ones, as they are easy to eat and break as well. Roast them on the Tava, with no oil at all. And here goes your Papad, half job done!
Next take a few mint leaves, coriander leaves, and green chilli along with curd and grind them all in the mixer. Add a pinch of brown salt for taste. Now take the cutney out and ensure you mix it well, garnish it with some mint leaves and you are ready to serve it with Papad. Now that was quick!
Do try this out, until I come back with more such quick snack bites. Happy Eating !
Take Papad firstly, I prefer taking the small ones, as they are easy to eat and break as well. Roast them on the Tava, with no oil at all. And here goes your Papad, half job done!
Next take a few mint leaves, coriander leaves, and green chilli along with curd and grind them all in the mixer. Add a pinch of brown salt for taste. Now take the cutney out and ensure you mix it well, garnish it with some mint leaves and you are ready to serve it with Papad. Now that was quick!
Do try this out, until I come back with more such quick snack bites. Happy Eating !
No comments:
Post a Comment