Saturday, 21 March 2015

Must Haves in Mumbai

Ola Folks,

Well, today I am here for a different reason, I have shared a few of my recipes in the last few blogs but today I wish to share with you my opinion of a few must have foods in my city.

And I cant wait to share that with you, so I am going to begin right away. Well, first on my list is Corn cheese balls in Bombay Blues , they are an absolute must and should be tried at least once. I am sure you would want to go there again.

Number 2 on my list of must haves is the Ferrorocher milk share at Ice and Rolls at Vile Parle. Well this one needs no endorsements. You need to just hope on to try and indulge in the magic of chocolate.

Well, next on my list is the fresh cream at Haji ali Juice Centre, the one in Town. Guys you must try this. Although it is a little over priced but the freshness of the fruits and the cream dipped in it, is worth the money totally.

One should also try the famous Wada Pav near Kirti college, it is like the staple diet of Mumbaikars and for everyone who comes to Mumbai, must ensure they do not miss out on this delicacy.

And, so last but not the least on my list of must haves is the cigar rolls at Facing East in Juhu. It is so far the best and amazing cigar roll I have had. the way the cheese melts in your mouth, I only can say it is heavenly pleasure. So guys I totally recommend this one too.

Well with this, I want to give it a stop on my must have list, as this is what I recollect having in the last one week, so go for it this weekend and put on some extra calories, as it is food that makes us happy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment