Guys,
Hope you all are enjoying reading my blogs on food! Well you may find a few of my posts boring but this is my passion and I am exploring new ways of giving this passion a broader look. And so every time I try something new, i like to write it on my blog.
So today I am going to share with you one such recipe which is extremely easy to be made at home and is an absolute die to have dish by all, especially the kids. Well I am going to share with you my recent exploration to making cheese dip at home. Let me start off with this to avoid wasting much time.
Firstly, you need a bowl of curd, with this we will mix cheese spread, the normal one that you get from the market, I use amul mostly. So take the curd and mix the cheese spread along with it well. Next we will take cubes of cheese and grate them in this mixture, now you need to ensure you grate the cheese well and so that it mixes well with the curd and cheese spread. Add a pinch of brown salt to this and oregano flakes, keep mixing this, till you feel the cheese dip is ready to be served.
Now, enjoy your favorite cheese dip with chips or with any snacks that you take in the evening. This is by far the easiest and best cheese dip that one can enjoy with all things available in the kitchen. I hope you all liked my recipe, do try the same and let me know how did it taste.
Happy Eating !
Hope you all are enjoying reading my blogs on food! Well you may find a few of my posts boring but this is my passion and I am exploring new ways of giving this passion a broader look. And so every time I try something new, i like to write it on my blog.
So today I am going to share with you one such recipe which is extremely easy to be made at home and is an absolute die to have dish by all, especially the kids. Well I am going to share with you my recent exploration to making cheese dip at home. Let me start off with this to avoid wasting much time.
Firstly, you need a bowl of curd, with this we will mix cheese spread, the normal one that you get from the market, I use amul mostly. So take the curd and mix the cheese spread along with it well. Next we will take cubes of cheese and grate them in this mixture, now you need to ensure you grate the cheese well and so that it mixes well with the curd and cheese spread. Add a pinch of brown salt to this and oregano flakes, keep mixing this, till you feel the cheese dip is ready to be served.
Now, enjoy your favorite cheese dip with chips or with any snacks that you take in the evening. This is by far the easiest and best cheese dip that one can enjoy with all things available in the kitchen. I hope you all liked my recipe, do try the same and let me know how did it taste.
Happy Eating !
No comments:
Post a Comment