Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Cheese Tortilla

Cheese brings a smile on my face or rather anything that has cheese brings smile on my face. I am a cheese lover, who can have cheese on all most all dishes and still not feel guilty of putting on weight.

So without wasting time, let me start off with my recipe. You firstly need a packet full of tortillas, you can use the senor pepito, that you get in the market. Next take finely cut capsicum and onion and tomato in a pan. Mix them all with spread cheese and oregano and chilli flakes to it. Let it cook for some time and now add this on the tortillas that you had displayed on the plate.

Next add some grated cheese on top to garnish the recipe and cook it in oven for a minute to let the cheese melt. You are now good to eat cheese tortilla with no regrets of putting on weight.

This is how I make my cheese tortilla at home, when I crave for some yummy cheese recipe.

Go try it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment