Hello Folks,
Well, to give you all a quick and small introduction about myself, let me tell you I am a food lover and a food blogger now. I love food and hence the blog name, which reads Fooding all the way!
So, here I am today to present to you my first blog which will talk about a few of my home made recipes, and so without wasting much time, let me just start with it.So I am going to share with you one such home made snack which is a sure shot love and hit by all age group.
The names reads as Cream Cracker snacks and I am sure many of you out there must have made different combinations and recipes out of this biscuit, but I will be glad if I can share my recipe with all you guys.
So, first start off by taking a pack of cream cracker biscuits and the following ingredients - capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, mayonnaise, baked beans,spread cheese and cube cheese. To add some flavors we also need oregano and cheese powder. Step 1 would be placing the biscuit in a tray, and then preparing the batter. Well the batter includes chopped capsicum and onion, which is then mixed with mayonnaise, spread cheese, oregano and powder cheese. Mix them all well and add a pinch of salt to taste.
Next we take the batter and put it on the biscuits in appropriate quantity, we will now take the baked beans and put one spoon on each biscuit and cover it with a layer of grated cube cheese. Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves and put in the oven for a good 2 minutes to ensure the cheese settles well on the biscuits and to ensure a crispy base.
You can now serve the biscuits which are ready to be eaten and are healthy enough as snacks for kids as well. 3 biscuits should fill your tummy well and not make you hungry soon. I hope you all like the recipe and try it at home.
Do let me know your comments and feedback after trying this one, which is indeed my favorite one.
Well, to give you all a quick and small introduction about myself, let me tell you I am a food lover and a food blogger now. I love food and hence the blog name, which reads Fooding all the way!
So, here I am today to present to you my first blog which will talk about a few of my home made recipes, and so without wasting much time, let me just start with it.So I am going to share with you one such home made snack which is a sure shot love and hit by all age group.
The names reads as Cream Cracker snacks and I am sure many of you out there must have made different combinations and recipes out of this biscuit, but I will be glad if I can share my recipe with all you guys.
So, first start off by taking a pack of cream cracker biscuits and the following ingredients - capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, mayonnaise, baked beans,spread cheese and cube cheese. To add some flavors we also need oregano and cheese powder. Step 1 would be placing the biscuit in a tray, and then preparing the batter. Well the batter includes chopped capsicum and onion, which is then mixed with mayonnaise, spread cheese, oregano and powder cheese. Mix them all well and add a pinch of salt to taste.
Next we take the batter and put it on the biscuits in appropriate quantity, we will now take the baked beans and put one spoon on each biscuit and cover it with a layer of grated cube cheese. Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves and put in the oven for a good 2 minutes to ensure the cheese settles well on the biscuits and to ensure a crispy base.
You can now serve the biscuits which are ready to be eaten and are healthy enough as snacks for kids as well. 3 biscuits should fill your tummy well and not make you hungry soon. I hope you all like the recipe and try it at home.
Do let me know your comments and feedback after trying this one, which is indeed my favorite one.
No comments:
Post a Comment