Well, today afternoon was one hell afternoon! Me and my sister decided to have ice cream and so I immediately prompted out to her to get this one ice cream which we get at Baskin Robins. Blame it on my bad luck or may be just one of the festive days, I literally went to outlets to find my flavor.
So, I love this cotton candy flavor at Baskin Ronins and so I decided I will just walk around and get it. To my bad luck the first outlet next to my house said that the flavor was over. I was a little disappointed but then I let go,as I could get it from another outlet which is also not far away. I walk down to the next outlet only to know that they are also out of stock of the same flavor. I am not getting suspicious and annoyed. why on earth is the flavor out of stock and the guy across the counter sweetly smiles and tells me, Mam it is festival time and so it is already over. I smile back with a grin on my face this time. I plead to him to tell me where can I get it and he says go to the outlet which is some 5 kms away from my place.
In all excitement, I tell him to help me confirm if I will get it if I spend some money travelling that extra mile. My sister looks at me with absolute amazement, and gives me the look like - are you mad?
I refuse to fight back, because I want to have this ice cream now and more so because it is out of stock that means it is so famous and amazing.
And, so after getting the confirmation we head towards the next outlet and there I am enjoying my Cotton candy Ice Cream. Absolute heaven, made my travelling worth!
Perfect beginning to my weekend and cooling down my system in the summers.
So, I love this cotton candy flavor at Baskin Ronins and so I decided I will just walk around and get it. To my bad luck the first outlet next to my house said that the flavor was over. I was a little disappointed but then I let go,as I could get it from another outlet which is also not far away. I walk down to the next outlet only to know that they are also out of stock of the same flavor. I am not getting suspicious and annoyed. why on earth is the flavor out of stock and the guy across the counter sweetly smiles and tells me, Mam it is festival time and so it is already over. I smile back with a grin on my face this time. I plead to him to tell me where can I get it and he says go to the outlet which is some 5 kms away from my place.
In all excitement, I tell him to help me confirm if I will get it if I spend some money travelling that extra mile. My sister looks at me with absolute amazement, and gives me the look like - are you mad?
I refuse to fight back, because I want to have this ice cream now and more so because it is out of stock that means it is so famous and amazing.
And, so after getting the confirmation we head towards the next outlet and there I am enjoying my Cotton candy Ice Cream. Absolute heaven, made my travelling worth!
Perfect beginning to my weekend and cooling down my system in the summers.
No comments:
Post a Comment