Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Maggi my style

Hello Folks,

I hope you all read my last post about the cream cracker recipe. I know this is too soon to write about another recipe but since I have spare time now, I thought I rather make good use of it, and what better than sharing recipes.

So, I am sure you all are wondering, why Maggi. Guys we all have a different style of making maggi, ever wondered why all maggis are so different and yet yummy in their own way. The reason is because we all have our own style and taste for Maggi.

Let me today share with you my style maggi. Not that it is any rocket science type recipe, it is very simple and yet the best one according to me. So, first and foremost get a packet of Maggi, the bigger the better, as you know how frequently survive on Maggi. So get a packet of Maggi, and now take a pan, in which you will need to add 2 cups of water, let the water boil for a while and now add Maggi.

Allow the maggi to mix well with the water and now add some maggi masala to it, mind you you need to ensure you save some, for garnishing in the end. Now add the following one after the other.Start off by adding some chilli powder , you can now add some tomato ketchup, followed by some Tabasco sauce. Ensure you add all of this,while the maggi is still in the pan. You will now notice that the Maggi is taken a color of its own and is now well prepared to be served. You can leave some water in the Maggi to get that soupy taste alternatively you can dry it up.

Server the maggi in a plate now and add the remaining maggi masala that you had saved earlier. You can now start hogging on your Maggi. So this is my style maggi, do share your style maggi as well and let me know so that I can try it as well.

Hope you enjoy your Maggi! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment